- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ACDSee is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Processor:||Intel, PowerPC G5 or PowerPC MHz|
|Memory:||512 RAM, 1 MB|
|Free space:||8 MB|
|Others:||Mac OS X v10.5 or later|
ACDSee is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of ACDSee
|ACDSee Pro 1.8 07/06/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Fast and lightweight photo management tool
- Improved user interface: Add and delete categories easily: Sorting your files is even easier with the addition of + and - buttons in the Organize pane. With one click, add or remove custom categories to find and sort your files.
- Batch workflow tool: Improved copy action: The Batch workflow tool now allows you to copy your files to new folders based on date and time.
- Batch processing: Your meticulous photo editing process can be saved for future use, and now, shared with others. Set your process steps in the Batch workflow tool, export your settings in one file, save for later or share.
- Very fast and lightweight
- Easy to use
- Can be unstable as still in Beta stage
- Doesn't have Geotagging or Online features
"Good choice when we work with some collaboration on PC-LAN network "
I find it good when work with various type of image and co-working type. I work with windows and mac workflow . Acdsee is the software(app) that we use for browsing on large project such as game illustration (character , environment , acting, ... ), 3d form modeling , fashion image reference ,... In my opinion , it's good tools with "preview" app .
- 20 Mar 2012